Saturday, October 10, 2020

I will do facebook marketing for business reaching good traffic

 Digital MarketingSocial Media MarketingSocial Media Management

I will do facebook marketing for business reaching good traffic

About This Gig

Welcome To My Facebook Marketing Gig

Hello Sir,
I am a best seller. I agree to do Facebook Marketing according to my sense I can ensure your business growing up very smoothly.

If you want to promote your business or service selling then you can text me now. I know the strategy about Facebook marketing.

Facebook platform is the best and  the strongest way to increase better solutions for business benefit. I want to lead Facebook Marketing for reaching your targeted customers. I have already done some projects.

New or Old business two are very effective to get profit so, You must  choose the best way which can give you profit securely.

Although You are leading a traditional business, traditional business is huge and costly. So I think  That, in the marketing category, online business and service is the most effective matter. Click Fiverr Click Fiverr

My Service Status:

  1. Group Posting
  2. Group Sharing
  3. Commenting
  4. Traffic Surety
  5. Customer Analysis
  6. Content Managing
  7. Right Audience Growing 
  8. Image Managing
  9. Page Creating

My Selling Specialty:

  • Manual Work
  • First Time Delivery
  • First Present, First Service 

Note: So Sir Let's start Your dealings.   

About The Seller

  • FromBangladesh
  • Member sinceMay 2020
  • Avg. response time1 hour
Hi! I am SEO expert I have best training about SEO. My job is very smooth I know how to improve products of any company. Because Digital Marketing is very essential for any company in the world marketplace. My strategy is very effective. I know all of the progress how to ultimate sales increasing for the real process to congrats in online marketplace. Online sector is very effective to any business to get actually benefit and real business growing up. I can do high rank business policy for ensuring any company. I know monthly SEO or short time SEO. So every buyer should be taken my service

Compare Packages

Package

$10

Basic50 POST REACHING 1 MILLION TRAFFIC

$15

Standard75 POST REACHING 2 MILLION TRAFFIC

$20

Premium100 POST REACHING 3 MILLION TRAFFIC
I can do collection real traffic by Group Posting, Sharing, Title, Description, Image ready, etcI can do collection real traffic by Group Posting, Sharing, Title, Description, Image ready, etcI can do collection real traffic by Group Posting, Sharing, Title, Description, Image ready, etc
Page/Channel Evaluation
Schedule Posts
Full-Time Engagement
Action Plan
Management Duration (days)
234
Delivery Time3 days4 days5 days
Total

$10

$15

$20

No comments:

Post a Comment